The Tomakawk Ribeye Project

Nice cook. In fact, your video made me go grab 4 cowboy ribeyes from Sam's.
I enjoy your videos, but please step up a shirt size please! The Saran Wrap fit is a bit disconcerting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mp_tx--

I realize you are a newcomer to Kamado Guru, and perhaps are unfamiliar with our longstanding policy of basic etiquette and civility.  We are a forum devoted to outdoor cooking, not fashion commentary or choice of shirt size.  When posting in the future, please respect our policies and avoid comments of a personal nature.  They simply have no place here, not to mention being rude to the Owner of this forum and to a guy who has done more to promote kamado cooking and to educate others than anyone I can think of.

monkey.jpg

1 hour ago, Mp_tx said:

Nice cook. In fact, your video made me go grab 4 cowboy ribeyes from Sam's.
I enjoy your videos, but please step up a shirt size please! The Saran Wrap fit is a bit disconcerting!

36 minutes ago, jackjumper101 said:

Mp_tx--

I realize you are a newcomer to Kamado Guru, and perhaps are unfamiliar with our longstanding policy of basic etiquette and civility.  We are a forum devoted to outdoor cooking, not fashion commentary or choice of shirt size.  When posting in the future, please respect our policies and avoid comments of a personal nature.  They simply have no place here, not to mention being rude to the Owner of this forum and to a guy who has done more to promote kamado cooking and to educate others than anyone I can think of.

monkey.jpg

Jack was much nicer than I would have been, I don't feel the need to add anything. 

I read the first post a few days back when John bought the steak, but like some one else commented had no idea how big it was until I watched the video. Holy cow that thing was HUGE!

And it looked delicious...

8 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

I read the first post a few days back when John bought the steak, but like some one else commented had no idea how big it was until I watched the video. Holy cow that thing was HUGE!

And it looked delicious...

That is me too. Would feed my family and still give me leftovers for lunch. I want one or 3.

And my husband thinks he's going to tangle with one of these solo tonight... thawed out dry-aged Ribeyes for me and the older girl. Pretty sure he's going to realize that was silly and we all could have just enjoyed the one tomahawk cowboy cut Ribeye. But who am I to stop him - I definitely won't be complaining about leftovers.