Kamado Joe ComboJoe

tommytkbbq

I've been looking for a Kamado Joe ComboJoe, but can't seem to find a place on the internet that has them in stock.  Do they still make these or were they discontinued?  Anyone know where I can find one?

B+aLJHX2hBS+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KamadoJim
      Hi,

What are the most popular size of Kamado? Is there any data on whether 18" / 24" / Other are best sellers?

Thanks
    • By JohnnyAppetizer
      Saw this in Kroger a while back. Then I saw it on Shark Tank. Anybody tried it?
      Sustainable Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes – Prime 6 (prime-six.com)
    • By COKAMADO
      All,

I am new to the site and messed up the location of my post by initially putting it in the introductions section. Below is the link to that post.

I am looking for ideas on small cracks forming in the firebox of my New Old Kinuura Yaki #5 Kamado.

Photo of kamado for fun

• By Bomb Dog Barbecue
      I have a question for the community about fire construction and how much charcoal I should be using when I set up a cook. I have a KJ Classic III and have been using the SloRoller for all of my low and slow cooks.

On some of my larger cooks (one pork butt, a full brisket, and then two boneless pork shoulders) I have burned through all of my fuel before the cook was done. I filled the standard KJ ash basket with charcoal and then light it up with one KJ firestarter. I was smoking everything at around 250F and followed the heating method described by SmokingDad BBQ on his YouTube channel (it worked well!).

Does anyone have an image of what their charcoal looks like when setting up for a 10lb brisket or pork butt?
    • By pmillen
      This isn't a complete product review...yet.  I haven't burned any of these but I will soon and will add to this thread.  Hopefully other users will also add their thoughts.

I'm sometimes annoyed at lump charcoal because of either the–
      small shards that pack too tight or fall unburned into my Masterbuilt 1050's ash bin huge chunks that sometimes reduce the heat produced Briquettes don't usually work out for me because they–
      make more ash than I want usually can't be relit after snuffing
      Jealous Devil introduced a line of extra large briquettes.  Their web site describes them as, "The same incredibly dense hardwood we use to make our lump charcoal – plus a pinch of plant-derived starch (that is it – Yes, really)."  They go in to say that the briquettes have, "Extremely low ash production."

They're certainly larger than Kingsford Originals, and much thicker.  I didn't weigh them.

My first use will be in my Masterbuilt 1050.  I'll report back on that.