bearque

Brand New Black Big Joe For Sale

My wife purchased me a Brand new Big Joe from the Costco road show a couple of years ago. She told me I could not

use it until we moved into our new house, which was delayed considerably by our HOA awaiting pre-sale permission

to put in a pool and Lanai.

Long story short, after delays getting the pool built, I am about ready to use it but love the new features of the new Big Joe,

though I would rather have it in black...:) The grill has the divide and conquer system, slit deflector plates,cover, etc. There is 

absolutely not a scratch on it.

I figure someone would appreciate a black Joe, especially since they are no longer made. Please let me know if you are interested.

Bearque

An Alternative could be to wait a little longer and purchase the features you like from the new BJ and fit them to your current BJ

From what I've seen, the new hinge, gasket, fire box and top vent should all fit older model Joes

Might be easier than selling your current joe and then buying a new one

Just a thought

On 5/15/2017 at 7:12 PM, bearque said:

My wife purchased me a Brand new Big Joe from the Costco road show a couple of years ago. She told me I could not

use it until we moved into our new house, which was delayed considerably by our HOA awaiting pre-sale permission

Long story short, after delays getting the pool built, I am about ready to use it but love the new features of the new Big Joe,

though I would rather have it in black...:) The grill has the divide and conquer system, slit deflector plates,cover, etc. There is 

I figure someone would appreciate a black Joe, especially since they are no longer made. Please let me know if you are interested.

Bearque

Mate, seriously? Fire that thing and start cooking. Don't over think it...... 

On 5/15/2017 at 5:12 PM, bearque said:

Bearque

It’s from Costco.... return it!

I have a used Big Black Joe for sale if anyone’s interested. New style firebox, CI griddle, CI grates, standard grates, divide and conquer system, heat deflectors, Party Q temp controller and a Smoke-ware cap. Located in Southern MD.