Sign in to follow this  
Sputnik

Hello from east Tennessee

Thank you everyone, I'm reading and hopefully learning... Also thanks for the Sam's club tip. That cooker seems to be online only it this area. I might be able to find one at a Home Depot to check over.

Thanks again. Sputnik

The UPS truck brought our Vision Cadet yesterday. UTVol I will give you one guess as to the color. We were siting in the dark last Saturday morning after the derecho took out the electricity when my phone rang. It was a call from a local outdoor shop telling me < I had won their drawing. I had forgotten about it. Drove over to the place and I was the new owner of an Akorn. Now it is time to learn to use them.

Later. Sputnik

19 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

The UPS truck brought our Vision Cadet yesterday. UTVol I will give you one guess as to the color. We were siting in the dark last Saturday morning after the derecho took out the electricity when my phone rang. It was a call from a local outdoor shop telling me < I had won their drawing. I had forgotten about it. Drove over to the place and I was the new owner of an Akorn. Now it is time to learn to use them.

Later. Sputnik

Congratulations. And so it begins.

Or as CC says welcome to the addiction.