Cgriller64

A couple recent spins

IMG_4378.PNG

IMG_4377.PNG

Fresh caught trout.

IMG_4380.PNG

IMG_4381.PNG

Sirloin Roast

For those of you on the fence about buying a rotisserie for your Kamado - do it. Worth every dime. Takes your Kamado experience to a different level. Of course that's just IMHO.

thanks for taking a peek. :shock:

1 hour ago, Panchango said:

Nice looking cooks.

1 hour ago, shuley said:

I really like the rotisserie option as well!  Good looking cooks!

Thanks. I'm never disappointed when using the rotisserie. That and the kick ash basket are my favorite accessories. 

7 hours ago, Cgriller64 said:

For those of you on the fence about buying a rotisserie for your Kamado - do it. Worth every dime. Takes your Kamado experience to a different level. Of course that's just IMHO.

thanks for taking a peek. :shock:

I agree about the Joetisserie adds another level of versatility. I loaned mine out to a coworker while I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago, he picked his up today. He did a prime rib and said it was the best he ever had.

17 minutes ago, dsarcher said:

I agree about the Joetisserie adds another level of versatility. I loaned mine out to a coworker while I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago, he picked his up today. He did a prime rib and said it was the best he ever had.

Thanks dsarcher. I agree with your friend. Here's a prime rib I did for New Years.

14 hours ago, dsarcher said:

First thing I did with my joetisserie was a prime rib. Go big or go home. Got to admit I at the time I was wishing I had turned a chicken for practice, but it turned out awesome.

Hard to beat rotisserie chicken but I think Prime Rib takes the prize. Do you use a round basket? As you see I have a flat one but have been looking at the round ones. They look a little cumbersome to use but I think they have more capacity and versatile.

6 hours ago, Cgriller64 said:

Hard to beat rotisserie chicken but I think Prime Rib takes the prize. Do you use a round basket? As you see I have a flat one but have been looking at the round ones. They look a little cumbersome to use but I think they have more capacity and versatile.

only basket I have is the rectangle one, I got off of amazon.

IMG_1670.JPG