Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • John Setzler

      Site TOS/Guidelines Updated 9/7/2017   05/02/2017

      The rules here are simple.  You must behave like an adult.  You may not use profanity.  If 'behaving like and adult' needs specific details in your eyes, then this forum is not for you.  Failure to behave like an adult may result in your loss of access to the site.     YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information provided to the Kamado Guru website is NOT shared with any third party for any reason. EVER.    THE REST OF THE STUFF:

      Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

      The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

      You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

      You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

      Our websites use cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a personalised experience when you browse this site. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our cookie policy (link at the footer of each page).   Thanks!
kaybee

It's been too long - Tomahawk time!!

Recommended Posts

It made really nice wraps for dinner tonight....

 

Flour tortilla, smear of wasabi paste, chopped romaine, smoked cheddar from earlier this year when it was colder, sliced tomahawk cow and then some green and purple basil from the garden.  And yes, they were hard to wrap that's why the pictures are flat faced :-D:-D

 

20170604_195300-sm.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, ckreef said:

Great looking steak cook and yummy looking onions. 

 

 

 @ckreef - Until things went off track for me, the onion was going to be the "flower" in my entry for the May Challenge cook.  I was going to sprinkle it with apple blossoms from the backyard tree just in case someone got picky about adherence to true flowers :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kaybee said:

@ckreef - Until things went off track for me, the onion was going to be the "flower" in my entry for the May Challenge cook.  I was going to sprinkle it with apple blossoms from the backyard tree just in case someone got picky about adherence to true flowers :-D

 

That idea would have made an awesome flower. 

 

Get your fish on - it's a new month - LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ckreef said:

 

That idea would have made an awesome flower. 

 

Get your fish on - it's a new month - LOL 

 

Can't eat fish so I don't subject anyone to my efforts to try and cook it.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kaybee said:

 

Can't eat fish so I don't subject anyone to my efforts to try and cook it.....

 

Sorry to hear that, July is just around the corner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great cook, kaybee.  looks delicious.

i came close to picking one of those when i was in yesterday, but opted for wings, back ribs and a couple of those whole pork loin that are $5 off.

i'm home for the next couple of weeks, so it won't be nearly enough protein to cook over that time. may have to go back and get me one or two of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bluayeddvl said:

great cook, kaybee.  looks delicious.

i came close to picking one of those when i was in yesterday, but opted for wings, back ribs and a couple of those whole pork loin that are $5 off.

i'm home for the next couple of weeks, so it won't be nearly enough protein to cook over that time. may have to go back and get me one or two of those.

 

I grabbed one of those pork loins and some chicken thighs when I picked up the tomahawk :-D  I guess that means I will have to pick up back ribs as well next time I am in :-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×