Using my Son in Laws BGE, trying my luck. 94f7150f88a22b14204eafc719b8fc0d.jpgcdab82e3ece31a3b62e734193404b33d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife gave the ok to get what I want. Will it be a KJ , Vision or BGE. Any thoughts on brands.

16 minutes ago, Astroguy57 said:

Wife gave the ok to get what I want. Will it be a KJ , Vision or BGE. Any thoughts on brands.

Are you trying to incite a riot?? J.kidding. If I were you I would look at the Costco road show schedule before making a decision. All 3 of those choices are fine, but if you can get a good deal like a road show deal that would be 2 wins. Read up on each brand and do some research on your own. Kj. owners will say go with kj ,eggheads will go beg, visionaries will say go vision....etc

Are you trying to incite a riot?? J.kidding. If I were you I would look at the Costco road show schedule before making a decision. All 3 of those choices are fine, but if you can get a good deal like a road show deal that would be 2 wins. Read up on each brand and do some research on your own. Kj. owners will say go with kj ,eggheads will go beg, visionaries will say go vision....etc

I have read up on all, you are right about the 3 thinking they are the best. My daughter is an egghead so I have already heard that one. Thanks for the reply. Sure is fun not having to add wood all day, LOL

I have 2 Kamado Joe Big Joe's, but if I was buying today it would be Komodo Kamado. 

Thank you sir, I like the KK also. Originally I was going to buy an akorn. Wife shot that down. " if your going to spend the money and use it like you do , buy something that will last on the gulf coast.

1 hour ago, Astroguy57 said:

Good luck on your decision, I recently got a KJ Classic II.  Hubby just looked at me when I told him, as it came out of nowhere. 

1 hour ago, mpowell said:

Good luck on your decision, I recently got a KJ Classic II.  Hubby just looked at me when I told him, as it came out of nowhere. 

I need you to have a chat with my wife

I love kamado cooking. I went Akorn- Komodo kamado. Odd transition I know but I don't regret it in the least. I honestly think you will be happy with whatever you get- your food will be better and easier than most any other kind of cooker. 

I love kamado cooking. I went Akorn- Komodo kamado. Odd transition I know but I don't regret it in the least. I honestly think you will be happy with whatever you get- your food will be better and easier than most any other kind of cooker. 

I totally agree, cant wait to get mine.