Blackstone Pizza Oven Dirt Cheap

13 minutes ago, HalfSmoke said:

Now down to $197.

Some folks at pizzamaking.com have been watching Amazon and Walmart go back and forth to outdo each other on price, probably driven by algorithms. Another day or two and I'll be able to get it for free.

Heck I might break down and get one if they are free.   :)

My only hangup is I was dead set on getting a Pizza Party Passione, which is gas or wood fired, comes with an optional biscotto saputo floor (ideal for Neapolitan pizzas), and is highly, HIGHLY regarded by the pizzamaking.com elite. But it also costs around $2K.

I got one at the $90 Lowe's clearance, but to tell the truth, if I had to replace it, I would have NO ISSUE paying full price if I had no other choice! I've made 6-8 pizzas on it almost every Friday night for the last 2.5 years, and it's always performed well! One of the best "cooking tool" investments I've ever made!

1 hour ago, Big Dawg said:

I got one at the $90 Lowe's clearance, but to tell the truth, if I had to replace it, I would have NO ISSUE paying full price if I had no other choice! I've made 6-8 pizzas on it almost every Friday night for the last 2.5 years, and it's always performed well! One of the best "cooking tool" investments I've ever made!

+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, Silicon Sam said:

Gone down to $222, so I went ahead and bit the bullet.  

I will get rid of my GE gasser now, I haven't used it in well over a year now, since I got my two KJ's.

Good price, you won't be sorry. There is a small learning curve but once you get it figured out you'll love it.

Don't get frustrated removing stickers. There are a few threads that have some easy methods outlined.