Blackstone Pizza Oven Dirt Cheap

You all are killing me. After the new Joe showed up I might be sleeping in the basement in the dirt floor if anything else shows up.  The problem is I had no answer that would make sense without hours of explanation of pros and cons. 

Price is back up to $287 at Walmart, showing not available from Amazon any longer.  The past few days they had two in the Warehouse Deals, one was Used, and one Like New. Both are gone apparently too.

Mine still is being shown as "Shipping Soon".  

Will let y'all know if I get it or not. They have charged my credit card however....

2 hours ago, Silicon Sam said:

Price is back up to $287 at Walmart, showing not available from Amazon any longer.  The past few days they had two in the Warehouse Deals, one was Used, and one Like New. Both are gone apparently too.

Mine still is being shown as "Shipping Soon".  

Will let y'all know if I get it or not. They have charged my credit card however....

Walmart is still $209 when you factor in the pickup discount. 

21 hours ago, Pequod said:

I caved. Couldn't take it anymore. Ordered from Amazon for $197. I am so weak. :sad:

5 hours ago, Silicon Sam said:

Congrats!  I did receive mine, assembled it, but have yet to cook on it.

Nothing came broken or bent, it is packed pretty well.

cool stuff guys, looking forward to your pizzas 

47 minutes ago, chaded said:

Now its almost $300...

Yup. Moment has come and gone...until next time. 

Mine arrived today in good shape. Not exactly in the same class (or even part of my patio) as my KK's, and there's a giant sticker on the front that left a nice mark, but not complaining for $200. ^_^

10 hours ago, Pequod said:

Yup. Moment has come and gone...until next time. 

Mine arrived today in good shape. Not exactly in the same class (or even part of my patio) as my KK's, and there's a giant sticker on the front that left a nice mark, but not complaining for $200. ^_^

I already peeled my stickers off, but now it's time to get out the Goo Gone to remove the glue that was left behind.  The side table stickers came off with no problem.

Now if the cover would drop it's price....

7 hours ago, Silicon Sam said:

I already peeled my stickers off, but now it's time to get out the Goo Gone to remove the glue that was left behind.  The side table stickers came off with no problem.

Now if the cover would drop it's price....

Half a bottle of goo gone and some elbow grease and the sticker crud is gone. Fired it up. Very impressed. For $200, it's a no brainer. 

Went ahead and ordered the cover. Once assembled, there was zero doubt in my mind that a bird would be nesting in there before long. Depending on the type of bird, that could be seen as serendipitous.