I went to KJ roadshow today.

Pauls got it & according to the KJ rep at Costco Nashua, it's no rumor.

i had gotten there 2 days after the show opened & we talked a good bit.  he told me that he had sold about 8 grills st that point and oddly, no one had taken the demo deal yet because the folks wanted to cook right away vs waiting for the roadshow to end

Thanks Freddy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you get the Classic and you want the Big Joe you will always regret it. It even may cost you money because you probably will end up eventually buying the Big Joe anyway.

Yes if you can get the JR for free then it is a no brainier.

If you get the Classic and you want the Big Joe you will always regret it. It even may cost you money because you probably will end up eventually buying the Big Joe anyway.
Yes if you can get the JR for free then it is a no brainier.

Thanks Marty, I think the Big Joe it is. What a beauty!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with the others, get the Big Joe and if you can't get the demo deal that includes the Joe Jr you can grab one of those or an Akorn Jr. on down the road if you feel you need one for smaller cooks. If you can get the demo deal mentioned earlier I'd jump on that though. Full warranty and a Joe Jr tossed in as well, helluva deal. 

Agree with the others, get the Big Joe and if you can't get the demo deal that includes the Joe Jr you can grab one of those or an Akorn Jr. on down the road if you feel you need one for smaller cooks. If you can get the demo deal mentioned earlier I'd jump on that though. Full warranty and a Joe Jr tossed in as well, helluva deal. 

Thanks its going to be the Big Joe, practicing today on my son in laws BGE while watching CWS. Man family, food a couple of cold ones. Life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk