Sign in to follow this  
Daphnechencho

HI, everyone

Welcome to the forum, be sure to post pictures of your cooks, and please consider joining the monthly challenge cooks

loving BBQ for about 40+ years, depending on whether it's eating or just grilling/smoking/bbqing... making BBQ about 20 years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Antonio
      I am looking to buy a Kamado Grill/Smoker I am looking for advice from people that have actually purchased and used one. I am also looking to buy one reasonably priced, Best Bang for the Buck.  I really like the Kamado Joe but they are definitely a bit pricey. So all advice from experienced Kamado buyers and users are appreciated  

Thank you
      Anthony
    • By LittlebBigJoe
      Starting out the day with a little morning Joe! Always fun to get the grill up and going before daybreak. Would love to see photos of others having Joe mornings!

• By SailorDan
      I really enjoy my Traeger and plan to keep it, but I need a grill.  Is a kamado type grill overkill?

I'm primarily looking for higher heat and the ability to sear.  Despite the convenience of gas, I'm leaning towards charcoal for higher heat and the "fire" experience.

I don't need the low slow capability of the kamado grill, but they are catching my fancy more than a charcoal kettle grill.  I'm thinking about Costco's Pit Boss.

Should I just save $400 and get a Webber kettle?  Or is a kamado an experience not to be missed?

Thoughts?

• By tommytkbbq
      I've been looking for a Kamado Joe ComboJoe, but can't seem to find a place on the internet that has them in stock.  Do they still make these or were they discontinued?  Anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks!
    • By Rob_grill_apprentice
      Tonight I am trying grill fried chicken recipe that John has that at the Kamado Joe website recipe section. Only difference is I have the thighs in the marinade in a vacuum marinating container. I will post pictures of final product once finished.