• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bosco has me so impressed with his Traeger Timberline that I just couldn't wait to get a new pellet grill here.  I have managed to get hooked up with Yoder and have one of these YS-640 competition mo

I had never seen one of these before it arrived on my door step.  Its built like a tank.

I got my second KK using that idea - maybe Mrs skreef won't read this - LOL 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Sodaking27 said:

Can't wait to see it in action. That's one sweet looking grill.

7 minutes ago, Sodaking27 said:

Can't wait to see it in action. That's one sweet looking grill.

That thing looks SOLiD! Bulletproof. It's a beast.

1 hour ago, rwalters said:

What brand/type of pellets are you gonna be burning? My favorite is Cookinpellets perfect mix. I buy a mini bulk order straight from the manufacturer. 15 40lb bags shipped straight to my door, all individually boxed for $370.

All I have ever used in the past is Traeger brand and they are $20 for a 20lb bag.  I was told to try Lumber Jack.  I can get Lumber Jack pellets at a local store for $8.99/20lbs so I have bought some of those to try.. I have some oak, pecan, and apple.  I plan to make my own blend using those three together.  

All I have ever used in the past is Traeger brand and they are $20 for a 20lb bag.  I was told to try Lumber Jack.  I can get Lumber Jack pellets at a local store for $8.99/20lbs so I have bought some of those to try.. I have some oak, pecan, and apple.  I plan to make my own blend using those three together.  

I have heard nothing but praise for Lumberjack. [emoji106]
Just now, rwalters said:

I have heard nothing but praise for Lumberjack. emoji106.png

lumberjackpellets.thumb.png.33041406d2bf47c83717fa48b92ed11f.png

Can't beat the price... It's a store called "Rural King" that just opened near me.  $8.99/20lbs is as cheap as I have ever seen pellets anywhere.  They have quite a few varieties to choose from... Apple, Cherry, Pecan, Oak, Hickory, Mesquite and one called a competition blend that had maple, oak, and cherry I think.  

lumberjackpellets.thumb.png.33041406d2bf47c83717fa48b92ed11f.png

Can't beat the price... It's a store called "Rural King" that just opened near me.  $8.99/20lbs is as cheap as I have ever seen pellets anywhere.  They have quite a few varieties to choose from... Apple, Cherry, Pecan, Oak, Hickory, Mesquite and one called a competition blend that had maple, oak, and cherry I think.  

Look for supreme blend also, lumberjack is what I use. John does that place ship pellets? That's a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk