Just a Burger

Our life has been really busy these last few months. We sold my M.I.L.’s mobile home and moved out all of her furniture and 70 years’ worth of stuff. (She’s 92, has Alzheimer’s and now lives with us) Also had to move and sell my boat as it was stored over at her park. Therefore, we took it real easy over the holiday weekend and just did some simple burgers. Nothing too exciting but they were good.

34916080924_e8ed5da478_z.jpg

Some Sharp Cheddar slices

35587690642_efea0918cc_z.jpg

Plated.

34916078894_24b17ef99f_b.jpg

Close up.

34916077334_65e268470a_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Our life has been really busy these last few months. We sold my M.I.L.’s mobile home and moved out all of her furniture and 70 years’ worth of stuff. (She’s 92, has Alzheimer’s and now lives with us) Also had to move and sell my boat as it was stored over at her park. Therefore, we took it real easy over the holiday weekend and just did some simple burgers. Nothing too exciting but they were good.

34916080924_e8ed5da478_z.jpg

Some Sharp Cheddar slices

35587690642_efea0918cc_z.jpg

Plated.

34916078894_24b17ef99f_b.jpg

Close up.

34916077334_65e268470a_b.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Beautiful burgers , thoughts and prayers your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice burgers mate bugger floods and now this .stay strong mate been through the same thing it's not easy but worth it. to many people flick the old into a home .I was my mother's carer growing up she was dropped at birth and had a slight case of polio .then my Nan was diagnosed with dementia I knew it did not take a professional to tell me so I ended up having to care for my mum and Nan .no way someone else was going to do it

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Thanks everyone.

For those who commented on my MIL. It's a blessing and a challenge at the same time to care for her. What's hard is not expecting more from a formerly strong minded women. We're learning but it's hard to see her pour water or juice on her cereal (or similar things) because we weren't right there watching and her not even realize something isn't right.

In the past she never wanted our help and sometimes was a pretty forward in saying so. My wife and I need to come to the place where we don't expect her to know what most anything is anymore and we need to do everything for her. It's not something that comes natural to us when we're so conditioned to her having her own mind but we're coming around.