6. KismetKamado

KismetKamado

7. Marty

Marty

8. TKOBBQ

TKOBBQ

• Similar Content

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      Since I bought the Kamado, the pellet grill has not seen much love. So last weekend I bought a brisket and fired it up.

It was pretty tasty. 
      I’m thinking, other than fuel, pellet vs lump, it probably does not make much difference wether you control the temp by limiting fuel (pellet) or by limiting air flow, Kamado or Kamado with billows. You still have to pick the cut, season, adjust for temperature and time.
      I admit I have looked at various billow and temp control with blue tooth and or WiFi. Usually they have extension cord, and tons of wires , probes and so on. I really wanted to get away from dragging out the extension cord. There is a thread here on KG featuring a portable system with battery power. I like that idea.
      Anyhow, this weekend I was back on the Kamado with excellent results.

• By Marbque
      Been vacant for awhile had to make some poppers today. Used some Cattlemens tri-tip rub in the cream cheese...

• By Marbque
      Spent some time yesterday with just the wife and I making some beef ribs on out stickburner, first time in forever that we have not had to cook for an event, so it was nice to just be able to have some hot dogs for appetizer while waiting on these beef ribs. Hope everyone’s Sunday is enjoyable and relaxing enjoy

572E25BB-1878-40D9-8700-82BD2C854DE1.MOV

• By John Setzler
      Pellet grills are not typically good at searing.  The Yoder YS640 is pretty good at it.  I was impressed with the results.  
    • By John Setzler
      I just put a Boston Butt on the Yoder YS640 for an overnight cook.  I am monitoring with the FireBoard system which can be viewed live now since their last software update:  https://share.fireboard.io/506EB1