John Setzler

Kamado Guru T-Shirts

25 tshirts have been purchased so far so that's great!  I didn't know if there would be enough interest to make it work.  I will spend some time, when I have a chance, to enhance the teespring.com storefront a little and see what else I can come up with there....

34 minutes ago, John Setzler said:

25 tshirts have been purchased so far so that's great!  I didn't know if there would be enough interest to make it work.  I will spend some time, when I have a chance, to enhance the teespring.com storefront a little and see what else I can come up with there....

One thing you might want to look at is the Hanes yellow logo t shirts. They seem to be available in only blue, while the black logo has several color options.

2 hours ago, prowe said:

One thing you might want to look at is the Hanes yellow logo t shirts. They seem to be available in only blue, while the black logo has several color options.

I set it up for what colors would work best with the yellow logo

I know I will probably be ostracized by others but I'm not a huge fan of the current logo , reminds me of a curling stone more than anything and also why was it changed. Now if this was the old logo which I quite liked , and was simply a small version on the chest I would go for that , but as it stands these t's don't impress me much,

Don't take this as hate just MHO and nothing more.

44 minutes ago, Bachman 5 said:

I know I will probably be ostracized by others but I'm not a huge fan of the current logo , reminds me of a curling stone more than anything and also why was it changed. Now if this was the old logo which I quite liked , and was simply a small version on the chest I would go for that , but as it stands these t's don't impress me much,

Don't take this as hate just MHO and nothing more.

That old logo popped. I like the new. I loved the old.