I recently bought several sizes of the Matfer Bourgeat  Black Steel.  Very nice pans once you get a seasoning.  Excellent for a number of types of cooks where a nice browning, etc is in order.  The smallest pan, once well seasoned is now my go to egg cooking pan.  These are heavy gauge pans.  The 15 incher is a beast.  Well worth the money and when seasoned bet the heck out if teflon skillet with a natural non-stick.  They do need  a small amount of upkeep but it is not onerous.

8 5/8 inch  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00077H56I/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

11 7/8 inch

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KENOTK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

15 3/4 inch

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AQKVUX0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These Lodge insulated heavy duty handle grips are perfect for these pans.

Insulated Handle Grips

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C61O502/ref=od_aui_detailpages01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is a table of the sizes and the ID & OD and side height on the pans.

Matfer Bourgeat Black Steel Model # and Dimensions.  

The "nominal size" is my personal metric. The OD is diameter across the top of the rim and the ID is the inside bottom diameter. Handy when comparing and in finding lids.

Nominal Size Stock # OD ID Height
8 62001    8 5/8 6 1/8 1 1/2
9 62002    9 1/2 6 1/4 1 3/4
10 62003    10 1/4 7 1/2 2   
11 62004    11    8    2   
12 62005    11 7/8 9 1/8 2 1/8
13 62006    12 5/8 9 1/2 2 3/8
14 62007    14 1/8 10 5/8 2 1/2
16 62008    15 3/4 11 3/4 2 3/4
18 62009    17 3/4 13 3/4 3   

Hope this is helpful.

8 hours ago, BBQ Bob said:

I'm into the Lodge combo cooker.  Works well on the grill for que and for bread and as a dutch oven.  The top is also a small fry pan.  

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 8.13.03 PM.png

Bought that combo a little while  ago. I love it. Great size for my 3 person family. 

I've always wanted to grab one of those lodge combo cookers, but it's probably too small for our family (6) to get a lot of use out of it. It would be nice for camping though.

I love my trusty lodge 10" skillet, and use that and the round griddle/tortilla skillet for everything.

I was in the market for a Dutch oven and a handle-less skillet to better fit my kamado. The Lodge Double Dutch Oven, with a lid that doubles as a skillet fit the bill. Managed to get mine at 50% off during a sale at World Market. 

36 minutes ago, SeaBrisket said:

I was in the market for a Dutch oven and a handle-less skillet to better fit my kamado. The Lodge Double Dutch Oven, with a lid that doubles as a skillet fit the bill. Managed to get mine at 50% off during a sale at World Market. 

Yup, I have had that same dutchy for years, wonderful combo that seems like it was designed for use on a large or classic size kamado. I have cooked countless meals using it for sides, main dishes, pretty much everything. Most cooks, that lodge combo is the pan I grab first. 

I love my Lodge 10.5" frypans.  I have three of them.  I cut the handles off two to fit my two Akorn Jr's. as I have them in separate locations.

My Lodge D/O is great cooker as well. And then of course there's the my 5", it' great for two eggs in the morning.   Some of the older cast has a finer finish but it's great to have the Lodge.

I've had good luck with Lodge cast iron.

I run it hard in the kamado and simply hand wash in the sink, apply some light oil and put it back in the kamado as the coals snuff out and cool off.  It makes for an easy re-seasoning.

I wanted an enameled cast iron dutch oven type cooker (not going to actually put coals on top of it) and was in a hurry to get one.  Bought it off the rack at Walmart.  Can't remember the brand.  It was a budget model for sure.  I has worked really well on cooks that I've used it on.  Non-stick, great with making marina sauces, roasts and chili on the grills.  The coating isn't very durable, however.  The handles already have bare spots.

The basic Lodge stuff from Academy sports is hard to beat.  I do want to invest in some good quality enameled cast iron at some point, though.

I have a mix of lodge bare and enameled CI. I also have lodge and matfer steel skillets.  I like them all.  No ryme or reason for one over the other. 

I have a mixture of old various manufacturers and new lodge cast iron and they all work well for me.  That said, I really only use my dutch ovens and the cast iron skillets just sit.

For skillets, I prefer the carbon steel pans and use the double loop handle 15" lodge pan more than any other.  It is too big for the 18" kj, but I use it inside as a pizza pan and also on the top of my stove.  i have an 8" version that I like, but I wish they made 10" and 12" double loop handle carbon steel pans. 

This may be way different from what you are after but this is my favorite steak searing device:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HO8OBTG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got it because it was cheap and there was no handle to cut off. I ground and sanded it until it was completely flat and then got to cleaning and seasoning. Food slides around like it on teflon. 

For actual stove and oven cookware we have been very happy with old and new Lodge. 

19 hours ago, gotzero said:

This may be way different from what you are after but this is my favorite steak searing device:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HO8OBTG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got it because it was cheap and there was no handle to cut off. I ground and sanded it until it was completely flat and then got to cleaning and seasoning. Food slides around like it on teflon. 

For actual stove and oven cookware we have been very happy with old and new Lodge. 

That's sweet.