Hibachi Grilling

mike echo

• 4 years later...

I was OP on this…5 years ago.  Came back to the post to see if there was anything added.

I got a ceramic hibachi that never worked out.

So present day. The PK GO Hibachi caught my interest and looks (on the website) great. Anyone have one?

A strong maybe for me, especially if one of us has used one.

I got one for the 5th wheel because I figured depending on the JR would lead to nothing but disaster.  So far since it's just the 2 of us, the size is pretty good.  Wish I used it more than I actually do.  Fit and finish is excellent.  Controlling temp is not as easy as the ceramics but doable.  Bottom line......I like it.C01DAAA0-80ED-420C-A470-BEB8E48CFF3C.heicC01DAAA0-80ED-420C-A470-BEB8E48CFF3C.heicWhy am I unable to upload pictures?  Never had problems before.

2 hours ago, BURGER MEISTER said:

Why am I unable to upload pictures?  Never had problems before.

What browser are you using? If Firefox, you have to give permission to this site to extract canvas

data. This "feature" was added a couple of versions back.

8 hours ago, K_sqrd said:

What browser are you using? If Firefox, you have to give permission to this site to extract canvas

data. This "feature" was added a couple of versions back.

Google I believe.  Might try Safari.

I'm not familiar with Google Chrome so can't suggest a specific solution. I did a search and found a

couple of different causes. One was Norton Antivirus causing the issue and another was letting Chorme

have access to your photo library / files. Sorry, but don't know what to suggest. Maybe someone else with this

problem will chime in and offer a solution.