Kamado Joe - Emails to Customer Service Bounce Back

logopolis

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues emailing KJ Customer Support?  I have been trying to reply to their emails, but it keeps bouncing back from their Office 365 server/account with this message:

Office365Logo_Orange.png?version=b8d100a9-0a8b-8e6a-88e1-ef488fee0470
Your message to support@kamadojoe.com couldn't be delivered.

support wasn't found at kamadojoe.com.

I will call them as soon as I have a chance.

20 minutes ago, logopolis said:

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues emailing KJ Customer Support?  I have been trying to reply to their emails, but it keeps bouncing back from their Office 365 server/account with this message:

Office365Logo_Orange.png?version=b8d100a9-0a8b-8e6a-88e1-ef488fee0470
Your message to support@kamadojoe.com couldn't be delivered.

support wasn't found at kamadojoe.com.

I will call them as soon as I have a chance.

Are you actually replying to a case email you got from Kamado Joe?  You can't send a direct message to that address... you can only reply to one they have sent you from that address...

Hi John,

The top of the email had the following: 

Reply to this e-mail to update this case

The email also had a question inline to respond to, so I responded.  The email address that it was sent from was: support@kamadojoe.com

3 minutes ago, logopolis said:

Hi John,

The top of the email had the following: 

Reply to this e-mail to update this case

The email also had a question inline to respond to, so I responded.  The email address that it was sent from was: support@kamadojoe.com

Right.. so you hit the reply button and then you got the error you posted?

1 hour ago, Tboans said:

I got that when I tried to email support directly in the past but replying to a question was fine. I'd try calling them to update. 

You can not send email directly to that address.  It is only an address used for responses to the claim ticket system.  Any email you send to that address will bounce back undeliverable.  

5 hours ago, John Setzler said:

You can not send email directly to that address.  It is only an address used for responses to the claim ticket system.  Any email you send to that address will bounce back undeliverable.  

I found it odd that you can't just email support a question. They do a great job but should be able to reach out through email if it isn't a warranty claim. 

12 minutes ago, Tboans said:

I found it odd that you can't just email support a question. They do a great job but should be able to reach out through email if it isn't a warranty claim. 

Kamado joe tracks their customer service interactions through the customer service form on their website.  It's not just for warranty.  Its' for anything you need it to be.  You can ask that question through the support form.  I know it's different but it's how they operate.  

1 hour ago, John Setzler said:

Kamado joe tracks their customer service interactions through the customer service form on their website.  It's not just for warranty.  Its' for anything you need it to be.  You can ask that question through the support form.  I know it's different but it's how they operate.  

Makes sense and I figured they have a reason. Thanks. And thanks for the add on the Facebook page. 

In the end i ended up calling their 1-800 number.  I told them about the issues with email bouncing back and quoted my case number.  Apparently I wasn't the only one who had bounce back issues.

They were very accommodating to deal with and my shipment should be arriving next week.  I am very impressed with their customer service so far.