Sign in to follow this  
bodong311

Joetisserie on XL BGE

I have been looking thru the forums and internet trying to find out some more information about the Joetisserie. From what I understand is that the 1st batch had some fitment concerns but I haven't heard much else about them. I also can't seem to find many sites that offer the product let alone show any eta. I guess I am wondering if anyone here has purchased the Joetisserie for their XL BGE, & what your feedback is with it? I greatly appreciate any and all for your help with this.

I have no BGE but I have the big joetisserie on my big Joe. I have read that the big joetisserie fits the big green egg xl. I see you live in VA, and it's unfortunate, but I don't think Kitchens and co has a location in VA.  And they sell KJ, BGE and the joetisserie. There are Kitchens and co locations in PA, NC and DE...so depending on where in VA you are, maybe you could cross a boarder and find out first hand. Or give em a call. But I highly recomend a visit. Love that place. The one I go to has not only great product but great peeps providing superior customer service. I really love this place. I cross a boarder to visit. Great selection of charcoal and accessories as well.

So I finally found a Joetisserie XL on Amazon, It fits the BGE XL great, no leaks, seals perfectly & works fantastic. So for those that are wondering if the Joetisserie fits the BGE XL amid the previous talk that I have read on past forums it fits well & makes a great add-on. 

Brandon