Joetisserie

I have cooked Turkey on it, chicken on it, chicken wings  (flat basket), sausages (flat basket) on it and beef roasts .  I have included past pictures showing Joetisserie use.   Basket you see with sausage was same basket I had used on wings.   I really like the Joetisserie.  I include pictures showing how roast and turkey meat were after carving. 

IMG_2456.JPG

IMG_3212.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

Brats and hot dogs in the Fill it and Grill it basket (can make probably 30--50 at a time if I really wanted to)

Lamb shanks in the OneGrill flat basket

A really thick tri-tip in the same.

Chicken wings in Fill it and Grill it

And chicken drumsticks in the flat basket.

I haven't even tried the forks yet, but I'm looking forward to doing a porchetta very soon

IMG_2700[1].JPG

IMG_2705[1].JPG

IMG_2713[1].JPG

IMG_2727[1].JPG

IMG_2758[1].JPG

this is the BEST accessory you could get for the JOE. first, bank your coals towards the back and not directly under the food. I cook rib roast,s beef short ribs, chicken, duck,, I look for things to cook on the rotisserie. if you use a basket you can do wings, peppers veggies etc

if you are on facebook,the is a kamado joe area that everyone posts their photos on. there are hundreds of recipes and videos and photos. you will love the Joetisserie.  if you really want to sell it, and it is for the Big Joe, let me know, I have two BJ's and would like another Joetisserie

9 minutes ago, devildogdad said:

this is the BEST accessory you could get for the JOE. first, bank your coals towards the back and not directly under the food. I cook rib roast,s beef short ribs, chicken, duck,, I look for things to cook on the rotisserie. if you use a basket you can do wings, peppers veggies etc

I'm curious why the banking of the coals (I've seen others say the same), a little less direct heat?

I'm using the Kick Ash Basket most of the time so I don't have much room to bank, but for thinks like the drumsticks and wings the direct underneath seems to work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2017 at 2:25 PM, Logan said:

I'm curious why the banking of the coals (I've seen others say the same), a little less direct heat?

I'm using the Kick Ash Basket most of the time so I don't have much room to bank, but for thinks like the drumsticks and wings the direct underneath seems to work fine.

Love my joetisserie...i also have the KAB and made a simple lump diverter to keep coals well banked. Works beautifully with unbelievable results on whole chicken.5960ffd4b8219_JoeTis_Divider1.thumb.jpg.cf3cdd9870859cab21f35803751920e8.jpg