Sign in to follow this  
Brick Pig

Kinda Caprese Sorta Bruschetta

22 hours ago, TKOBBQ said:

Looks good as does your chicken dish. 

Uhm ... that chicken dish was not mine.

I'm not sure what's going on with my last two posts on this site. My Pollo a la Brasa thread truncated my original post, and I had to go back and edit in the second half of the text and all the pics. And then this post included two photos of chicken stew that weren't mine. I don't even know where they came from.

Don't get me wrong though; nothing against a good chicken stew, of course. I just didn't make any.

2 hours ago, Brick Pig said:

Uhm ... that chicken dish was not mine.

I'm not sure what's going on with my last two posts on this site. My Pollo a la Brasa thread truncated my original post, and I had to go back and edit in the second half of the text and all the pics. And then this post included two photos of chicken stew that weren't mine. I don't even know where they came from.

Don't get me wrong though; nothing against a good chicken stew, of course. I just didn't make any.

You should have just taken credit for the chicken stew/soup, it looked really good and no one was the wiser - LOL 

I do commend you for your honesty. 

11 hours ago, ckreef said:

You should have just taken credit for the chicken stew/soup, it looked really good and no one was the wiser - LOL 

I do commend you for your honesty. 

HAha!! Good point.