Logan

Porchetta on Joetisserie

9 hours ago, Logan said:

I think all that information is in the initial post...

:banghead:Excitement got the best of me sorry I missed it! and by the way that is true to the Italian way of making porchetta! 

On 10/13/2017 at 4:16 PM, bel4_20 said:

:banghead:Excitement got the best of me sorry I missed it! and by the way that is true to the Italian way of making porchetta! 

That's okay, you probably just got distracted by the pictures :)

21 hours ago, BSA said:

No. Just the fat layer.

I'm pretty sure the skin needs to be on there for porchetta.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bryant Kamado
      300℃ and 10 minutes, the skills is how to put the pizza upper on the paddle :)) 

• By odamaK
      So, I got my Joetisserie and began to look for a replacement motor in case after a year my motor failed. The joetisserie motor is .model RM-A101, and conveniently enough Onlyfire has the exact same model number motor that looks identical. Here is the link on Amazon for Canada, same item would be for the USA. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Universal-Replacement-Stainless-Rotisserie-Aftermarket/dp/B00X7RKFWG/ref=asc_df_B00X7RKFWG/?tag=googlemobshop-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=293002225578&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1174210165666426299&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9000793&hvtargid=pla-502873780552&psc=1&th=1

I ordered by both, and the stainless is going back, it does not match for reasons below. 

Now this says it's rated for 20lbs and is 4 watts just like the Kamado Joe one except the kamado Joe says 50 lbs. which I find odd. 

Also the stainless steel one on Amazon is a RM-A201 and the bolt pattern does not .match the Kamado Joe plate if you have to swap plates. 

The description says it has anti backlash gears.

It's not stronger for those looking for more power but this will allow you to swap adaptor plates and have a backup motor in case your motor dies during a spin possibly and this will get you back up and ruunnig. It's cheap insurance.  

Can't upload photos from where I am but will try later. 

Oh the joetisserie cord is longer. 
    • By St1brew
      https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/for/d/kamado-bbq-smoker-grill/6547771880.html

Seems like a great deal for someone that lives a bit closer. $500 for a huge K7 with some nice accessories. The price is cheaper than lots of new models....

Happy Easter!
    • By Everyday Life with Steve
      This past weekend, I did a spatchcock chicken on the Pit Boss.  It was some of the juiciest chicken I've had and it came out really good.

Spatchcock Chicken on the Pit Boss Kamado

• By bbqboss84601
      This was 12 hour prime rib Sous Vide seasoned with prime rib rub from traeger with added garlic and added rosemary.  Seared on the KJ Junior at nuclear, these are the results. Thanks