New Grill Brush/Scraper (no bristles)

I have one although it's a single brush. And it's OK. The bristles or wires are very stiff and don't easily get between the grate bars. I also use a scrubber that has a pot scrubber built in. It works better but it falls apart easily too (like a traditional brush), although the coils are large enough to see and don't seem to detach; just spring loose.

I think that may have been my post. I bought two brushes of different lengths. However, each brush has only one head. I have used them for about 2 months now. They work pretty well but to tell you the truth not as well as my old Weber brushes with bristles. I am going to contine to use the spun woven brushes inspit of the fact that with them it takes a bit more effort to get the grates clean. From a safety aspect, I think the woven brushes are a better bet. Although, Weber swears they have never had a complaint about one of their brushes leaving bristles on the grill grates. Go figure. 

On 11/21/2017 at 6:27 AM, BBQ Bob said:

I also have the single version and it's OK, but my best cleaning item is a wad of tin foil.  Cheap, effective, and gets in between the CI bars on the grate.  It gets thrown out and I have a clean new one every time with no potential of bristle lose.

Yeah, this is my usual method, also. Try doing the foil, and then after the thing has come to temp, take a half or third of an onion over the grate. I jab it with one of those corn holders. run it back and forth over the warm CI. Cleans and helps create a non-stick surface. something about the reaction of heat and chemicals in the onion.