Sign in to follow this  
Ecoke

Finally joined the Family!

After lurking here for nearly three years and having visions of Kamado Joes dancing in my head, I finally am in! I hit Costco last Saturday and picked up a Classic II and a joetisserie and 2 bags of charcoal....WOW OH WOW...Why did I wait so long!...the whole experience has been well..GREAT!. MONTY the rep was awesome and I spoke with a green egger and another KJ Cousin while hanging at the displays. What fun folks! I was really impressed with the great protective packaging KJ has done with their grills. Got it together..hit the first spark Sunday evening and did 40 chicken wings and a batch of shrimp...family loved them. Tonight was grilled Steelhead with Lemon pepper and apple smoke..WOW...what flavor..I can't wait for the weekend. 

Thank you to all for the knowledge, ideas and experiences you've shared that I've read over the last few years...lots more to come!

Welcome to the club!!  You are going to continue to have a ton of fun and kamados have to be one of the most versatile cooking implements there are!!!  Mine is definitely one of my most prized possessions. 

Lots of people with lots of help on this forum!

Get into it Ecoke!

I am very close to "going ceramic" and I can't wait!

Mmmm wings!!  Droooool!!

Have fun and don't forget us please.  Providing some photos of your cooks will help   ;-)