KismetKamado

17 and Counting

27 minutes ago, prowe said:

Had only I thought to raise those wagyu cattle 17 years ago. That is one delish looking meal.  

LOL - Young me probably wouldn’t have the appreciation for a wagyu cattle rancher that old me would. 

25 minutes ago, prowe said:

I'm a lucky guy, I forget the anniversaries all the time, but she has no clue when it is. I can literally pick any day between Sept and Oct and she thinks I'm correct. It's like the only thing she thinks I'm right about.

So do you know the actual date?  I think I vaguely remember you mentioning this before....  

3 hours ago, KismetKamado said:

LOL - Young me probably wouldn’t have the appreciation for a wagyu cattle rancher that old me would. 

So do you know the actual date?  I think I vaguely remember you mentioning this before....  

I don’t even know the month. I think it’s  October. No, ummm, I think it’s september.  I dunno. This is terrible of me.

2 hours ago, KismetKamado said:

Mind boggling.....

Are you sure you’re married?  Lol. 

Lol, yeah, just lucky she has worse memory than me.   Also, was kind of like married for years before the ceremony, so was kind of a formality.

3 hours ago, prowe said:

Lol, yeah, just lucky she has worse memory than me.   Also, was kind of like married for years before the ceremony, so was kind of a formality.

Call me crazy....but I really feel like you should figure it out. If for nothing else than to definitively know when you have forgotten it...

There was probably some paperwork filled out... a few words said... maybe you dressed up just a tiny little bit.... might have had a nice little get together?  Anything?  You’re killing me with not knowing when it was....  

Congratulations:)  What a great way to celebrate your special day. When my wife and I got our marriage liscense 35 years ago, the line for marriage liscenses was right next to the line to file for divorce. The woman who helped us, was working both lines. When we finished and started to leave she said "Good Luck".  You Have a Wonderful Day, looks like a fine meal. 

9 hours ago, deck said:

Congrats!   I am interested in the app. Did you make or purchase the raviolis? 

Easiest thing in the world to do and pretty tasty... we usually serve with a marinara or alfredo dipping sauce, but I had the dip handy, so we used that.  All you do is take fresh store-bought ravioli from the refrigerator section of the store (bigger ones are easier to deal with and you DO NOT cook them first) and season them up (I put them in a ziplock with some olive oil and seasoning and shake them around) and throw them on a grill over medium-ish heat and turn frequently until they are golden and puff up.... these ones could have gone a bit longer truth be told.

Found a couple of pictures on my phone.  Looks like I did them indirect on the Jr. and direct on my gas grill in these ones.  Direct on the Jr. would have been fine too as long as it wasn't too out of control and watching / rotating them frequently.  Got the idea from a booklet that came with my Grill Grates, so I can't take credit for the idea....

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG