dj-ia

SOLD - Komodo Kamado for sale in central Iowa

I'm not very far from you.  I'll be honest though, there was a really well decked out one for less than this for sale on another forum, and I want a 32" not a 23".  If you need to get rid of it I can be there as soon as tomorrow (or the next day after we make a deal).

1 hour ago, mohctp said:

I'm not very far from you.  I'll be honest though, there was a really well decked out one for less than this for sale on another forum, and I want a 32" not a 23".  If you need to get rid of it I can be there as soon as tomorrow (or the next day after we make a deal).

I sent you a pm

6 hours ago, dj-ia said:

Still have this beauty and another price drop for the package.  Let’s do $3850 for everything, or $3600 for cooker and accessories without the side table.  

Anyone have a cool $4K sitting around I can have?  Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, Bgosnell151 said:

Anyone have a cool $4K sitting around I can have?  Thanks in advance.

If I came up with another $4k to shell out, it wouldn't be cool - it'd be hot as all get out, and we both better be able to run fast.... and that's going to be pretty darn hard to do with a 600 pound KK and table in tow... but it might make for the best mug shots ever if we convince them to let us pose with the KK.... ;)

There's always a way, BG.... just sayin'....