Kamado Joe @ Costco

au4stree

Does anyone know what the KJ Road Show pricing has been on the Classic 2? 

We have the first road show coming near me that I can remember occurring.  Bellevue, WI 9/4 - 9/13

I am debating pulling the trigger on one thru Atlanta Grill or if I should make the 1 1/2 hour round trip to Costco.

Also would snag some Big Block, I've never used but my understanding is it is great and normally at a good price at the Road Shows.

16 minutes ago, luebri said:

Does anyone know what the KJ Road Show pricing has been on the Classic 2? 

We have the first road show coming near me that I can remember occurring.  Bellevue, WI 9/4 - 9/13

I am debating pulling the trigger on one thru Atlanta Grill or if I should make the 1 1/2 hour round trip to Costco.

Also would snag some Big Block, I've never used but my understanding is it is great and normally at a good price at the Road Shows.

You should call that costco and see if that show has been cancelled or not.  Kamado Joe can't deliver grills to the backordered buyers they have right now so I can't really imagine them having any to sell at a roadshow.

I just spoke with them and they said it currently is still in the schedule and the plan is for them to have inventory in store to sell.

Does anyone know what the Costco pricing has looked like this year for Road Shows?