This oil is from Queen Creek Olive Mill in Queen Creek, Arizona. Queen Creek is a very highly rated oil producer and I have been using their oils for the last ten years, since my wife and I moved to Arizona. This particular oil is the first press oil made from the 2017 harvest. It is a ancient Tuscan  tradition to take the first oils of the year which have not be filtered or racked of sediment ( this type of  oil is called "Beautiful, New Oil" and is the essence of Extra Virgin oil. .  It is estate grown and milled  and a blend of Mission, Moraiolo, and  Koroneiki olives.It is bold, yet balanced, with a boquet of fresh herbs and a complex, fresh new oil flavor. Really great oil and a special treat. My wife and I have been using it in dishes we make and as a dip for artisan bread with some oregano, and aged balsamic. Fine stuff to be sure, but not cheap $39.95  for 500ml from https://www.queencreekolivemill.com  This is definetly not our every day oil but a special oil, we enjoy each year, until it is gone. This years oil is wonderful. 

DSC_3350.thumb.jpg.a3bf850a7dae11ae6b9486bc2a21f7d4.jpg

Thanks for posting. We've been buying olive oil from the Queen Creek Olive Mill for many years also.

We particularly like their flavored oils such as the Mayer Lemon, Blood Orange and Chili. The Lemon

and Blood Orange mix well with pomegranate vinegar for a salad dressing. A light coating of the Chili

oil on fish or chicken gives it a little kick when grilling. They have greatly expanded their business

over the years and have become quite popular, especially during the Snowbird season.

Next time you visit the Olive Mill, check out the Pork Shop just a few miles down the road.  They have

excellent pork products and I believe they are sourced from Iowa. Take a cooler and stock up. You

won't be disappointed. Here is a link to their shop...

http://theporkshopaz.com/

On 3/12/2018 at 9:47 AM, K_sqrd said:

Next time you visit the Olive Mill, check out the Pork Shop just a few miles down the road.  They have

excellent pork products and I believe they are sourced from Iowa. Take a cooler and stock up. You

won't be disappointed. Here is a link to their shop...

http://theporkshopaz.com/

Thanks for the info. Actually, I have never been to the Olive Mill in Queen Creek, I pick up their stuff in their store in Scottsdale when I take my wife down there for a shopping trip and lunch. I wasn't aware of the Pork Shop either. I have wanted to make a trip down to Queen Creek for some time, guess I am going to have to get serious about it. Queen Creek is about 150 miles from where I live In the North Eastern mountains of AZ.