1. TKOBBQ

TKOBBQ

2. slap1914

slap1914

• Similar Content

• By pittmab
      1kg back ribs from my local butcher, cooked using a modified 3-2-1 method over charcoal and cherry wood. And finished with a Bulleit bourbon glaze.

Really pleased with how these came out, not fall of the bone but tender and juicy just how I like them!

• By pittmab
      First attempt at chicken shawarma last night on the Joetisserie.

Came out really good, very pleased with the result and so easy. Juicy, tender moist chicken, with gnarled crispy edges.

Followed Smoking Dad's recipe from his YouTube video.

• By HokieOC
      Finally pulled the trigger on a Joetisserie and can’t wait to start using it. First up want to do a chicken as that seems simple and easy, but given the two pack Costco sells has anyone done two birds at the same time on a KJ Classic? I’ve searched but haven’t found much Info with people cooking two, other than a picture which seems to be a Big Joe. Seems like it might be tight but should make it as long as they aren’t over 5lbs each. Also wondering if that affects cooking time. 
    • By PTK
      Looking for some assistance in purchasing a Shish Kebab Wheel attachment for my KJ Classic 1 18".  It will be used with the Joetisserie rod.  I have the Napoleon 64000 basket that I current use as well.  I want to ensure that the shish kebab wheels will have clearance and that the kebab sticks are not too long.  I do not want to be cutting down skewers, basic plug and play.

Pictures, product links will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all and Happy Grilling & Smoking