• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Smokin J
      Morning! 4:51 and it's almost time to get the bird in some heat. Posting as a follow along with a few questions. Outside temps are going to be below 20°F. Is there any danger to my grill with those temps? Vision you watching this? Lol
      21lbs turkey brined for 21hrs. 
      Here we go

• By St1brew
      My wife and I will be attending our first ever EGGfest and we have a few questions. Anyone have an idea of what they typically sell demo units for? Is it sold with full warranty? Do any eggcessories come with it? Any info is appreciated. 
    • By teeblah
      $499 on the website seemed like a good price. In store had an additional "end of season" discount of $100. My Sam's had 7 left. St. Paul, MN area.
    • By St1brew
      Buddy has an older Cadet or p series or that looks to be that small size. He said that with his lid open his od is 12.25'' and id is 10.75'' with a firebox measuring 9.75'' od and id of 8 3/8''. He is considering getting the vision branded stone and cutting it to size. I was wondering if there may be a better option for him. He also is considering cutting one from a soapstone blank  at a thickness of 1 1/4''. Any help is appreciated. I'm sending him the link to the thread in hopes that he'll join.
    • By Smokin J
      Hi gang! Found a new Series C for private sale. Current owners think it's worth $400.00? Currently sour I missed a high quality used one for $225.00. Apparently without the warranty people let them go for a very fair price. Thoughts from the community? Oh, here is a pic of the one I missed out on. Please don't rub it in.