Anyone ever try this? Will it fit my vision pro series c?  These things are beautiful in stand alone version, however I'm not really concerned about the aesthetics but more about functionality. The one for the Weber kettle  looks like it does a nice job. Thanks in advance for any information.

-Stone

Arteflame insert for BGE 18''

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By St1brew
      My wife and I will be attending our first ever EGGfest and we have a few questions. Anyone have an idea of what they typically sell demo units for? Is it sold with full warranty? Do any eggcessories come with it? Any info is appreciated. 
    • By teeblah
      $499 on the website seemed like a good price. In store had an additional "end of season" discount of $100. My Sam's had 7 left. St. Paul, MN area.
    • By St1brew
      Buddy has an older Cadet or p series or that looks to be that small size. He said that with his lid open his od is 12.25'' and id is 10.75'' with a firebox measuring 9.75'' od and id of 8 3/8''. He is considering getting the vision branded stone and cutting it to size. I was wondering if there may be a better option for him. He also is considering cutting one from a soapstone blank  at a thickness of 1 1/4''. Any help is appreciated. I'm sending him the link to the thread in hopes that he'll join.
    • By Smokin J
      Hi gang! Found a new Series C for private sale. Current owners think it's worth $400.00? Currently sour I missed a high quality used one for $225.00. Apparently without the warranty people let them go for a very fair price. Thoughts from the community? Oh, here is a pic of the one I missed out on. Please don't rub it in. 

• By 12v_dub
      Hi Guys,
      Few years back I posted my build on a custom cedar table for my old Char-griller Akorn kamado. I have recently purchased and upgraded to Kamado Joe Classic II and am currently building a new table for it. It is all being made using western red cedar. I will be updating progress periodically. 
      Overall dimensions are as follows: 84" (L) x 36" (W) x 32" (H) 
      Grill will be placed in the middle with 2 lower shelves on each side. 

Picture of the old grill set up.