Thermoworks Smoke Sale

not trying to be smug, but something thats only $25 cheaper than a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX WITH WARRANTY.. just isn't worth the price discount... now if it were say $50 out the door.... at least then if it messed up and didn't have warranty, I was only out the same price for a maverick or so..

Thermoworks is one of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

There are no doubts in my mind whatsoever that if they say 2 year warranty, then there will be a two year warranty.

I've had my open box SMOKE for almost a year with zero problems, it's one solid product.

Same goes for their other products I own.

Thermoworks is the company. I bought my thermopen in I similar sale, I could not tell what category mine was(refurb, return, demo...) It came with the warranty, and when I had an issue 20 months in they replaced mine-not repaired but replaced.  These are being sold by the manufacturer, there is no risk whatsoever. 

Ok, I didn’t realize that was FROM Thermoworks. I got ya  now. So, is there a way to see if they have an open box thermapen? I have a digi thermometer from Williams-Sonoma. It’s worked pretty well,  but I hear the thermopen works super fast. (Mine takes about 8 seconds to get a stable temp)

I've bought a few of their products and if you can get a sale then that is great. However, in most cases I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from them at full price. I bought the DOT, Thermopop, and Smoke. Never had a problem with any of them and I trust that they are very accurate. The Smoke was $100 and at the time I thought that was a little steep, but the thing is a tank and I don't regret buying it at all. 

If looking at Thermapens also be sure to check out the Javelin Pro Duo.

I've used the Thermapens and went with the Pro Duo -- identical speed, couple of better features (magnetic back, lanyard loop), and half the price.