• Similar Content

• By Dave Bradfute
      I'm gonna do some baby backs this weekend and would like to hear some opinions. 

1. Temp. I'm thinking low and slow at about 225 to 250
      2. Time - wrapped vs. unwrapped. 5 1/2 hours ish?

I used to do mine in a pellet with the 3-2-1 method, although for BB's I did 3-1-.5.

Let me hear your methods and why.

• By Smarris
      New to the forum and this would be my first post.  I recently purchase the KJ Classic Joe 3, and was hoping to find some plans to build a grill table.  I've done some searches, but I'm not sure if any of them would accommodate the Classic Joe 3.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I definitely would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.
    • By Kamado_Rich
      Ok so I started my first pork butt cook with a pit temp of 275.  It is a 8 pound bone in pork but.  After 2 hours the internal meat temp is already 124!?!  Is this normal?  I was thinking at 275 I was looking at about an hour a pound?  I backed the pit down to 250.  Should I be worried or am I over thinking this?
    • By Smokingdadbbq
      If you haven't tried dry brined spatchcocked turkey before you're missing out... created a quick how to for those unfamiliar with any of the techniques.

Still working out how to make videos so appreciate your candid feedback.... but not too candid lol jk