CGS Adjustable Rig

m-fine

CGS has finally made an adjustable rig for the 24" Pit Boss!  On first blush it looks like it will hold a 20" grid on top 6" up, can sit on your factory 21" grid, and has 3 other levels that can hold 18" grids, stones drip trays etc.   It is made to work with the PB platesetter or with their Spider and half stones for indirect cooks.  

The web page looks like it is not fully developed yet because they show options in the videos but you can select them or othe parts.  I am sure that will get fleshed out soon.

So does anyone have one or have you ordered one yet?  

https://ceramicgrillstore.com/collections/pit-boss-24-kamado-grill-costco/products/pit-boss-24-adjustable-rig-combo

1 hour ago, Scott Roberts said:

Just measured my Kamander and this will work as the spider that comes with the kamander is the same width as the Pitt boss Adjustable Rig, might have to justify buying this:-D

Scott

Make sure you have vertical clearance to close the lid with a 20” grate 6-6.5” up, plus room for food on the top grate. 

• 1 month later...

So for those of you that have the Adjustable Rig, how is it working out for you.  Can you post some pics of how you are using it?  I have to try to convince my purchasing manager (AKA wife) that this is necessary and would improve the family business.

I have the bootleg version...the support leg on my original upper grate broke and they sent me a replacement. Took a Dremel to  the old one and not I have a half upper rack along with the other half. lol

6 hours ago, Red River Smoke said:

Anyone have feedback on their rig? Worth Getting?

Well, I certainly intended to buy one, run it through it’s paces and post pictures and a review. Unfortunately, we couldn’t see eye to eye on a bundle that made sense for me, so I ended up taking a pass on it for now.