11 hours ago, tbaby3333 said:

Anybody know when the ikamand is going to come out? Just curious if anyone has used it yet and their thoughts on it. 

You can do a search here, you'll see there are beta testers it will give you an idea on what its like!

Atlanta Grill Store has them on Pre Sale now

Word is the actual unit is due to ship any day

A lot of people have gotten in on the Pre Order so I'm not sure how many of the first wave will be available after the pre orders are filled
I'll be waiting til they've been in peoples hands for a couple months before considering one

1 hour ago, Polar Bear said:

Atlanta Grill Store has them on Pre Sale now

Word is the actual unit is due to ship any day

A lot of people have gotten in on the Pre Order so I'm not sure how many of the first wave will be available after the pre orders are filled
I'll be waiting til they've been in peoples hands for a couple months before considering one

I think that's what I'm going to do as well. 

5 hours ago, Paul said:

there was a previous post that had a link that led you to the dealer that had it set up for pre sales and stated end of May so if that's true then any day now

Yeah, i went to the website but i was skeptical about pre ordering because there was no description

1 hour ago, vandy said:

I have a Flame Boss to control my Big Joe with so I am not in a hurry to get the IKamand so I will just wait until it is in use for a while before I consider getting one.

I bought the pitmaster IQ but I'm almost buying gadgets so.... Lol I'll get this one too if it is worth it

1 hour ago, tbaby3333 said:

I bought the pitmaster IQ but I'm almost buying gadgets so.... Lol I'll get this one too if it is worth it

I'm currently running a Smartfire controller for my Big Joe, so I'm not in a hurry to upgrade 
When/if I pick up an iKamand will largely depend on the real world reviews and retail price when its available in Australia

I do also have a BGE MiniMax that I take camping and the Smartfire is a much better controller for use away from home so it wont go to waste at any rate

13 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

I'm currently running a Smartfire controller for my Big Joe, so I'm not in a hurry to upgrade 
When/if I pick up an iKamand will largely depend on the real world reviews and retail price when its available in Australia

I do also have a BGE MiniMax that I take camping and the Smartfire is a much better controller for use away from home so it wont go to waste at any rate

Never heard of that one. Going to look that up

5 hours ago, tbaby3333 said:

Never heard of that one. Going to look that up

https://smartfirebbq.com/

Its an Australian designed and Australian made unit

Can be controlled via wifi or Bluetooth and can run off a Cell Phone Battery pack if required, so its great if you're somewhere without a cell signal or power

I dig it, especially as it can be adapted to run any pit any where

2 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

https://smartfirebbq.com/

Its an Australian designed and Australian made unit

Can be controlled via wifi or Bluetooth and can run off a Cell Phone Battery pack if required, so its great if you're somewhere without a cell signal or power

I dig it, especially as it can be adapted to run any pit any where

Thank you for that information