Blackstone cooking

ICDEDTURKES

Been a bit under the weather.  No grand weekend cooks in mind. Barely had enough moxie to get the lawn mowed really.... Leftover steak and a fresh roasted chile haul Mr. KK scored today inspired a quick and easy dinner on the 17” Blackstone.

Always have peppers and onions in the house. These peppers were a fun multicolored variety I found in the store last week. 

9F509787-C82E-4AA5-924C-7A803B86046E.thumb.jpeg.6ab1a78b92facc612c8a9159797d752a.jpeg

Added the roasted green Chile’s and some thin sliced leftover steak shortly thereafter. 

061B87E8-D15A-4F60-8B3F-1CE3F18838DA.thumb.jpeg.60078ae33fe534f1c5e9e8ea5c09741e.jpeg

Pushed the fixings to the side and got the quesadillas going....too easy. 

AED8F559-F6E9-4429-95F4-943922674E62.thumb.jpeg.c7bb2be101d703254cb125a2a0acd24c.jpeg

Not bad for an unplanned, quick and easy dinner....

A8B4EC71-7F01-40D6-9681-07E9700875A5.thumb.jpeg.82f332167b6d7faa0a3c8051db6198d5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 12:33 AM, ICDEDTURKES said:
So this is a recipe near and dear and this is a story more then a cook to me might  lost ma Christmas eve have had with goose, venison, beef duck, and turkey, mom's made this since I was a kid. She got the recipe from a deceased friend. When ma passed I asked dad for her cookbooks he said sure, so immediately I start shaking them for her homegrown recipes. Couldn't find the two I wanted were missing.

One day I broke down bawling in truck. Sal what's wrong? "I said I miss mom's cooking I may never see these recipes again"  The Lil things still kill me. That's when I break. Luckily by grace of God he who gave ma recipe daughter saw my plight asked is this it. Made it tonight It's it. This is a dish all my college buddies come up, request next visit. The other recipe I was crying about luckily my aunt had from Grandma which my mom took I'll have on my birthday as it was always my choice

Blackstone for beef and Chinese veggies, Szechuan concoction sauce over angel hair saturated in butter and Parm.

It's the recipe

8118-01.jpeg

Did you ever have a chance to post the recipe?  I may have missed it if you did.  I've been salivating over this, and would love the chance to try it.  I'm guessing it will be under the Beef recipes section, but please let me know.

17 minutes ago, Loremaster72 said:

Did you ever have a chance to post the recipe?  I may have missed it if you did.  I've been salivating over this, and would love the chance to try it.  I'm guessing it will be under the Beef recipes section, but please let me know.

I'll get it to you today