rahrah12

13" & 18" model???

PBK13

Was on the pitboss website ad saw that they had manuals for what looks like a 13" & 18" model. Anyone seen any or know how much they are going for? Was considering a Joe Jr.

Interesting.

Other than manuals and instructions all I could find was a spec sheet for both.

Maybe they're not yet released.

https://pitboss-grills.com/documents/pb_specsheet_K13_K18.pdf

edit, or maybe only in the UK.

https://www.costco.co.uk/Garden-Sheds-Patio/Barbecues-and-Firepits/Charcoal-Wood-Barbecues/Pit-Boss-135-343cm-Kamado-Grill-Ceramic-BBQ-in-Black/p/1500008

Hi.

I can confirm that there really is a Pit Boss K13, because I was given one as a present.

They are apparently an exclusive offer through Bunnings in Australia and this week they are being clearanced at $70 instead of $150.

It is amazing for a rack of short ribs, a chicken, or a table top grill, only needs a tiny amount of charcoal for 5-6 hours of low n slow. I haven't had to fill the firebowl more than halfway for anything yet. Oh, and it's portable enough to take anywhere. I love this baby Kamado.

Pit Boss K13 Ceramic Grill

Welcome, glad to have you and your Pit Boss mini with us. We had a member a while back that had a Vision mini that looked very similar. He loved it as well and took it camping to make some outrageous breakfasts and such. Nice little rig. Happy Cooking.