Well that’s just ducky, a new model coming out when the first is is POS and difficult to use.  First if should support 2.4 & 5.  My ISP frowns on have 2 different SSIDs one for each speed and that is the start of the issues.  

EVERY time I try to use the unit I have to plan ahead several days to see IF I can get it to connect to the network.  Most times I give up and use the FB but I wanted to use this to help with fire start up.  If I can get if going it drops connection non stop.

Disappointed I bought it, disappointed I didn’t return it in time.  Disappointed in KJ lack of support and transparency.

Edited by grc

1 hour ago, grc said:

Well that’s just ducky, a new model coming out when the first is is POS and difficult to use.  First if should support 2.4 & 5.  My ISP frowns on have 2 different SSIDs one for each speed and that is the start of the issues.  

EVERY time I try to use the unit I have to plan ahead several days to see IF I can get it to connect to the network.  Most times I give up and use the FB but I wanted to use this to help with fire start up.  If I can get if going it drops connection non stop.

Disappointed I bought it, disappointed I didn’t return it in time.  Disappointed in KJ lack of support and transparency.

Don’t panic GRC.  They’ll probably do a recall for existing iKamand customers.