iKamand Problems

I don’t have an iKamand, but whenever I’ve needed info from Kamado Joe, they’ve always responded quickly. I don’t know how well that will work with tech support vs relatively easy product support, but here’s a link to their Contact Us page. Good luck and maybe someone else on this forum will be able to provide more help.

https://www.kamadojoe.com/pages/contact

21 hours ago, Mudbugs said:

I am having problems signing in to the iKamand app. When I try to login with the email I have always used, it tells me that the userid/password is not valid. When I try to change the password, it says that the email address is not valid. When I try to set up a new account, it spins forever. 

its not just you... i think everyone is having problems at the moment.  KJ is aware of it and they are working on it.  There is a group on Facebook for iKamand owners that might be a better place to get first hand information on it than here....

@John Setzlerwhere do you go to see what kamado joe posted? i also had issues with logging on to app but now that is resolved, i am unable to connect my kamado to wifi. after i enter my wifi credentials it tells me to wait for ikamand to turn to a solid blue , which it does turn blue  but my app is still looping waiting for it to blue. infinite loop. doesn't connect to wifi. wonder how i would resolve this issue or if others are having same issue.

8 hours ago, kid_lex said:

@John Setzlerwhere do you go to see what kamado joe posted? i also had issues with logging on to app but now that is resolved, i am unable to connect my kamado to wifi. after i enter my wifi credentials it tells me to wait for ikamand to turn to a solid blue , which it does turn blue  but my app is still looping waiting for it to blue. infinite loop. doesn't connect to wifi. wonder how i would resolve this issue or if others are having same issue.

Someone posted in the iKamand owner's group on facebook.