3. TKOBBQ

TKOBBQ

4. Rob_grill_apprentice

Rob_grill_apprentice

5. KismetKamado

KismetKamado

• Similar Content

• By Smarris
      New to the forum and this would be my first post.  I recently purchase the KJ Classic Joe 3, and was hoping to find some plans to build a grill table.  I've done some searches, but I'm not sure if any of them would accommodate the Classic Joe 3.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I definitely would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.
    • By Kamado_Rich
      Ok so I started my first pork butt cook with a pit temp of 275.  It is a 8 pound bone in pork but.  After 2 hours the internal meat temp is already 124!?!  Is this normal?  I was thinking at 275 I was looking at about an hour a pound?  I backed the pit down to 250.  Should I be worried or am I over thinking this?
    • By Smokingdadbbq
      If you haven't tried dry brined spatchcocked turkey before you're missing out... created a quick how to for those unfamiliar with any of the techniques.

Still working out how to make videos so appreciate your candid feedback.... but not too candid lol jk 

• By LargeRedJoe
      Kamado Joe is having a warehouse sale next Friday and Saturday in Atlanta (well, really it's Duluth).

Kamado Joe
      3400 Rivergreen Ct NW
      Duluth, GA 30096-2519

ETA: From Conor Brennan

• By Brickyoung
      Hey folks,

i am considering purchasing a grill extender for my Big Joe.  I want to purchase the Kamado Joe branded expander but I am curious if anyone can suggest some good alternatives? Thanks!