Sign in to follow this  
Dub

Breakfast lasagna....

I just finished making a breakfast lasagna....never heard of such a thing but was looking for non-meat items to accommodate my son's sweet girlfriend.  She's a peach of gal and a super influence on him.....and he's making inroads to her diet.  She'll eat some fish, eggs, cheeses and etc.  There is hope.

Followed this recipe but left out the sausage:

https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/breakfast-lasagna/45f932a9-98e0-4cb4-bfb0-3489b1a83de6

Looks sorta festive....waiting on them to report the results after jumping on it.

dAdJhC4.jpg

CUbICAk.jpg

n6jwllW.jpg

Took indecent liberties with the recipe and used moar unyun and a pile of these gems:

MvEoBe3.jpg

Even though I'm not a vegetarian, I am a huge fan of vegetarian cooks!  That's how I like to eat most of the time....  The rest of the family are hardcore carnivores, but in most cases, I'm just content with veggies.

48 minutes ago, KismetKamado said:

Even though I'm not a vegetarian, I am a huge fan of vegetarian cooks!  That's how I like to eat most of the time....  The rest of the family are hardcore carnivores, but in most cases, I'm just content with veggies.

I didn't know they allowed people in to Wyoming who were not hard core carnivores. :rofl:

11 hours ago, TKOBBQ said:

Looks and sounds good but I'd have to put the sausage in.

Not an option on this cook, but yes....it really would have been better with it.