EZ smoke

Anxiously waiting for Costco end of season clearance...

I mentioned it in another thread, I was able to get $100 back since I had purchased mine within 30 days and I still had the receipt.

I know it's been a few weeks but all the inventory local to me has dried up at regular retail prices. Just like last year, there wasn't any clearance price near me as far as I could tell. Now I'm holding out that maybe the online price will dip some like it has in past off-seasons. I don't need another PB K24 but it would be pretty cool to get a deal on a shiny blue 2018 version to go along the old 2016 black one. :good:

Edited by EZ smoke

Yeah... it's not bad but still not cheap enough for me. I bought my original 2016 one for $549 online delivered and there was a coupon for another $25 off. Of course the 2016 version didn't come with the plate setter/deflector like the current versions do so, that was another $40-$50 added on top of the price What was the in-store price this year? Wasn't it $599? 

Yeah I paid $599, it sold out before it discounted here, I know a few stores dropped down to $499. I've said it a few times, I would rather have gotten one than not, but I did hold on until July to see if they would drop in price.