Akorn temperature guage replacement

Anyone know of a good after market dome temperature guage replacement that would fit an Akorn?  My temp guage shows 200 degrees when cold.  I have a wireless thermometer, but don't always use it and would like to use the dome thermometer for quick cooks.  

2 hours ago, Rip said:

I recently purchase a replacement dome thermometer for my Bubba Keg from Tel-Tru and am quite satisfied with it.

https://www.teltru.com/s-43-barbecue.aspx

Thanks.  I was looking on the website and it says the dome thermometer for komodo's ranges from 150 to 750.  Interesting the minimum is 150.  Does you thermometer start at 150?  Is it accurate 225 degrees?

44 minutes ago, AlanT said:

Thanks.  I was looking on the website and it says the dome thermometer for komodo's ranges from 150 to 750.  Interesting the minimum is 150.  Does you thermometer start at 150?  Is it accurate 225 degrees?

Actually the one I purchased ranged from 200 to 1000. The dial was a better fit.

When I got the Tel-Tru thermometer I tested it against 2 digital and 1 analog thermometers in a container of boiling water. They were all within ~4 degrees of each other.
I'm good with that.
At temps as low as 225, I'm usually pretty happy if I can get the grill to hold within 10 to 15 degrees of that range. Sometimes the grill just settles in where it wants to be and I adjust to that.
Otherwise I hook up a temp controller for backup.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:26 PM, Rip said:

Actually the one I purchased ranged from 200 to 1000. The dial was a better fit.

When I got the Tel-Tru thermometer I tested it against 2 digital and 1 analog thermometers in a container of boiling water. They were all within ~4 degrees of each other.
I'm good with that.
At temps as low as 225, I'm usually pretty happy if I can get the grill to hold within 10 to 15 degrees of that range. Sometimes the grill just settles in where it wants to be and I adjust to that.
Otherwise I hook up a temp controller for backup.

Thanks.  Chargriller is sending me a new thermometer, but I'm still looking at an aftermarket for better accuracy.