Bravo Profire Kamado Reviews

Raylam22

8 minutes ago, Raylam22 said:

So it is essentially the same parts and quality of a vision?  @KismetKamado

I will add the disclaimer that Auplex has rebranded a number of different sized kamados over the years and you do have to be careful on that side.  But other than that - I believe that the simple answer to you question is "yes".  Although this seems to be an older model if I'm not mistaken.  And there should be some screaming end of season deals coming up soon at Sams Club on new in box Visions.  But I'm not an expert....so I could be totally wrong.   If it were me, I would be looking for the price to be a bit lower.

i have an Auplex Kamado (rebranded to Pitt boss) and am very happy with the quality. 

i did have to do some MINOR mods just to make sure there was no residual Air intake when shut down (extra felt around the top and some on the back of the sliding door to help with quicker shut down of the fire)  if you buy this it will cook some great food.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 8:33 AM, Raylam22 said:

So I’m assuming Auplex is lower quality? I don’t know anything about it

I don't think you should assume that at all. Look in the vision and pit boss sections of the guru. Lots of great cheers creating some outstanding meals with these things.

that should say chefs...not cheers

19 hours ago, prowe said:

Look in the vision and pit boss sections of the guru. Lots of great cheers creating some outstanding meals with these things.

that should say chefs...not cheers

I don't know.   With the amount of pictures featuring beer and whiskey, you're probably right with the first assessment.:rofl:

• 4 weeks later...