Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  

Chip in lid

Recommended Posts

Well, had a hard time getting the screws in the chimney,  my fellow did it for me, took off the chimney to add another layer of gasket, found out we had chipped the rim above the screw hole.  What is the name of the stuff used to repair it.  I know it’s under warranty, but don’t want to truck it all the way back to Costco,  Don’t think it really compromises anything, it’s about an inch long and goes down to the screw hole.  I have all the pieces so I think it will be ok just to repair it.  Opinions?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...