Jump to content

ckreef

Primo Oval Jr w/ GO Cradle

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, TBone Tex said:

I recently inquired as well.  I think the more that contact them for 1 the more they would see the need.  Just thinking out loud here, if there could be some kind of group buy or something of the sorts set up, how many would they need to have commit in order to make one for the Jr.?  (hope that question was allowed here?)

 

2 hours ago, ckreef said:

 

I have no idea about the quantity they would need but I would definitely buy one. Not having a basket is the only downfall for the Oval Jr (IMO anyway) especially with the limited ash space below the ash plate. 

 

 

 

@TBone Tex contact them and see, I'm in for one also.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 6:56 PM, TKOBBQ said:

 

@TBone Tex contact them and see, I'm in for one also.  

I just spoke with the owner and told him there is some interest in having 1 for the jr, and he is willing to make one for it and thinks he can get it done if there is a commitment from about 25-30 people.  Sorry to the OP for derailing the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBone Tex said:

I just spoke with the owner and told him there is some interest in having 1 for the jr, and he is willing to make one for it and thinks he can get it done if there is a commitment from about 25-30 people.  Sorry to the OP for derailing the thread.

 

I'm the OP so no worries about derailing the thread. I'm good for one. I doubt there are 25 Oval Jr users that regularly monitor this forum but me and you make 2.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 7:47 PM, ckreef said:

 

I'm the OP so no worries about derailing the thread. I'm good for one. I doubt there are 25 Oval Jr users that regularly monitor this forum but me and you make 2.

 

@TBone Tex @ckreef  And I would make 3, wonder if there'd be any interest on the Primo forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...