ckreef

Primo Oval Jr w/ GO Cradle

3 hours ago, TBone Tex said:

I recently inquired as well.  I think the more that contact them for 1 the more they would see the need.  Just thinking out loud here, if there could be some kind of group buy or something of the sorts set up, how many would they need to have commit in order to make one for the Jr.?  (hope that question was allowed here?)

2 hours ago, ckreef said:

I have no idea about the quantity they would need but I would definitely buy one. Not having a basket is the only downfall for the Oval Jr (IMO anyway) especially with the limited ash space below the ash plate. 

@TBone Tex contact them and see, I'm in for one also.  

On 11/4/2019 at 6:56 PM, TKOBBQ said:

@TBone Tex contact them and see, I'm in for one also.  

I just spoke with the owner and told him there is some interest in having 1 for the jr, and he is willing to make one for it and thinks he can get it done if there is a commitment from about 25-30 people.  Sorry to the OP for derailing the thread.

3 hours ago, TBone Tex said:

I just spoke with the owner and told him there is some interest in having 1 for the jr, and he is willing to make one for it and thinks he can get it done if there is a commitment from about 25-30 people.  Sorry to the OP for derailing the thread.

I'm the OP so no worries about derailing the thread. I'm good for one. I doubt there are 25 Oval Jr users that regularly monitor this forum but me and you make 2.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:47 PM, ckreef said:

I'm the OP so no worries about derailing the thread. I'm good for one. I doubt there are 25 Oval Jr users that regularly monitor this forum but me and you make 2.

@TBone Tex @ckreef  And I would make 3, wonder if there'd be any interest on the Primo forum.