Charcoal Addict

Coconut Oil, “Pure Poison”. Say What?

This falls right into my daily question. What really is good for you? There are always some words on something we all use and if one feels like finding some negativity, just plug your item into your search engine. Read enough and one can find/conclude anything you search is somehow bad for you.

The key to that stuff I find is the question "based on what?". That question may get answered by some obscure answer or reference, not widely know or even accepted.

Example. Chewing gum is bad for you. Based on what?  2000 sticks a day? What kind of gum? Sugar-free? Bubblegum? Ohhhhhh, I get it. The University of Southwest Antartica, PhD doctor William Smageldorf III study. Of Course! 

M.

So much for the secret ingredient in my granola.... Nah,  just kidding,  took me too long to perfect it, and coconut oil makes it yummy, or maybe it’s the Cayenne. Not sure what it is, but something makes a cookie sheet of it hold together like Captain America’s shield.

Just read this thread and a thought popped into my mind lots of people count and worry about what fat they cook with but don't even stop to think of the fat contained in the food they are preparing e.g. Pizza     how many of us actually work out how much fat there is in the cheese we all liberally scatter over the top of that pie? 

Coconut oil can be extremely healthy for you.  We’ll for your hair at least.  If all that time you’re spending grilling in the sun is starting to make your hair dry and frizzy, a little warm coconut oil will bring back that shine quicker than a dozen bottles of V05.  

So if you’ve lost some of that bounce..:-D

2 hours ago, Charcoal Addict said:

Coconut oil can be extremely healthy for you.  We’ll for your hair at least.  If all that time you’re spending grilling in the sun is starting to make your hair dry and frizzy, a little warm coconut oil will bring back that shine quicker than a dozen bottles of V05.  

Most of mine has bounced off.

18 hours ago, Charcoal Addict said:

We’ll for your hair at least.  If all that time you’re spending grilling in the sun is starting to make your hair dry and frizzy, a little warm coconut oil will bring back that shine quicker than a dozen bottles of V05.  

Will it help thicken thinning hair? :-D

Edited by Golf Griller