Ron5850

Rotisserie Chicken

2 hours ago, ckreef said:

Don't be jealous. Wheel that thing to the porch and order the rotisserie setup. Your problem is easily solved. 

More easily solved than that. Wheel on to the patio and open a couple of boxes. :)

I had a little chat with my husband last night about this very thing when he caught me out in the garage admiring the kk. We shall see if we can get it done this weekend... although he was going on about his friends being out of town...  :(

10 hours ago, ckreef said:

Don't be jealous. Wheel that thing to the porch and order the rotisserie setup. Your problem is easily solved. 

Really KK??? You've never fired up that new bad boy? I should jump on board with ckreef and give you a hard time about it. But I like and respect you too much........... you don't happen to have an Aston Martin sports car in that garage as well that was never used do you? Oh sorry I couldn't help it:rofl:

10 hours ago, KismetKamado said:

More easily solved than that. Wheel on to the patio and open a couple of boxes. :)

I had a little chat with my husband last night about this very thing when he caught me out in the garage admiring the kk. We shall see if we can get it done this weekend... although he was going on about his friends being out of town...  :(

If you can't get it on the deck, then roll it out to the driveway and cook something.

15 hours ago, ckreef said:

4 hours ago, Ron5850 said:

Really KK??? You've never fired up that new bad boy? I should jump on board with ckreef and give you a hard time about it. But I like and respect you too much........... you don't happen to have an Aston Martin sports car in that garage as well that was never used do you? Oh sorry I couldn't help it:rofl:

1 hour ago, Golf Griller said:

If you can't get it on the deck, then roll it out to the driveway and cook something.

Well, we all know what happens when you poke the bear....  And I’ve always been one to say there is more than one way to skin a cat....  I made a phone call. I’ll be all set by the end of next week at the latest.  Should have done that a long time ago. I’m going to be taking bets on how long it takes him to realize it’s on the deck and whether or not he is brave enough to ask how it got there....  :)

End of next week?? What the heck are you talking about?? If me and Mrs skreef lived near by you'd have it on the porch by noon tomorrow. Rolling it through the house is going to be much easier than you think. Enough is enough, you and hubby should be able to accomplish this without help. Just sayin.........I think you're scared that's all......  ;)

Ok, ok...  maybe I’ll make some different calls tomorrow. But I don’t want to break my friends. We are old and fragile. Lol. 

And... all my friends are my coworkers and if anyone goes out with a back or a hip or a shoulder problem, it’s just going to make my life more unpleasant in the long run. Won’t ever be home to cook on the KK. ;)