yokoh

Vision B-series Kamados are on clearance at Sam's Club

New to the forum, I was looking for reviews on the Vision B-series and ended up here.  Thought I would share that Sam's Club has the B-series kamados on clearance, $450 online but if you can find one in store they're likely cheaper, I just paid $349.91+tax. Haven't even unloaded or assembled it yet, too busy browsing recipes...

On 9/8/2018 at 7:30 AM, yokoh said:

New to the forum, I was looking for reviews on the Vision B-series and ended up here.  Thought I would share that Sam's Club has the B-series kamados on clearance, $450 online but if you can find one in store they're likely cheaper, I just paid $349.91+tax. Haven't even unloaded or assembled it yet, too busy browsing recipes...

What sams did you buy it at?

Sorry Yankee, when we were there yesterday, friday, they had none left.  In fact only 1 badly handled floor kettle charcoaler on the floor.  At that price I knew they would go fast so I grabbed it before  wife even left the produce section.

Joliet Illinois Sam’s has black full size diamond cut Vision B for $269. I just bought 2. I asked and they said as long as they have the display out, they are compelled to order more if someone wants them.  The manager said they are losing over $150 on them at this price point. Killer deal...