The Elusive KJ Charcoal Baskets

Charcoal Addict

Many months after it’s release, one of the most elusive KJ accessories appears to be none other than the KJ Charcoal Bakset.  It’s next to impossible to find them in Canada and they don’t appear in too many places online.

Is anyone else having a hard time finding KJ Charcoal Baskets where they live?

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine when they first  came out. I didn't know they were in such short supply. I like mine but I have the original BJ, so I had to bend the tabs to make it work correctly. I would never use that feature anyway, so it doesn't bother me. I  really like the divider fence for doing Joetisserie cooks.

1 hour ago, retfr8flyr said:

I got mine when they first  came out. I didn't know they were in such short supply. I like mine but I have the original BJ, so I had to bend the tabs to make it work correctly. I would never use that feature anyway, so it doesn't bother me. I  really like the divider fence for doing Joetisserie cooks.

It’s a part of the consequence of the trade wars between Canada, US and China.   

We’re waiting for factory fresh inventory from the plant in China versus having existing inventory move into Canada from from a US Warehouse.  Life has never been better if you’re a long shore man in BC.  Wal-Mart is shifting all of it’s Chinese  inventory to skip the US and enter Canada via BC Ports. 

• 10 months later...